SLS in collaboration with Kucera International Inc. has captured Spring 2014 (April-early May) leaf-off Digital Photography and Aerial LiDAR covering approximately 3,000 square miles in North Central West Virginia, encompassing all or portions of 10 counties. An additional 3,000-4,000 square miles will be covered in Spring of 2015.
If you need additional photography or maps we can fly over your areas of interest. Contact us for more information about our custom mapping solutions.
The aerial data is suitable for producing:
- 0.5′ digital orthophotos – color or infrared
- 1″ = 50′ or smaller planimetric feature mapping
- DTM + 2′ or larger contour topographic mapping
- Digital LiDAR elevation and surface models
- ArcGIS and CADD-compatible datasets